REVIEW REQUESTS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
This means I’m not accepting requests, not looking for books to review, so please don’t waste my time or your time sending me an email. Check back here periodically to see if this notice has changed to open, and then you can contact me!
If you want to get in touch with me about something other than a review request, feel free to but my replies may be slow. Thank you for reading and understanding 🙂
To ensure we start off on the right foot, here are a few key things you’ll need to know, before you even send me an email.
Click For The Review Policy
- I only accept physical copies for reviews. ARCs included and preferably as paperbacks.
– Why? As a reader I read faster with physical books, I also don’t have the access to be able to read eformats whenever I like AND I don’t really enjoy reading them.
- I’m UK based
Genres I Will Read:
– Adult: Paranormal, Fantasy
– NA: Paranormal, Fantasy, Romance, Contemporary
– YA: Paranormal, Fantasy, Contemporary, Sci-Fi
– MG: Fantasy/Paranormal but it’s on a case by case basis
– I also will consider: poetry, non fiction
What happens if you’re accepted?
If you request a review and get accepted below, are some things you should take into account. I will email you back if you’re accepted within the week.
- After the book has arrived, please allow me 1-3 months to post your review. Why so long? Well I schedule ahead, under special circumstances I will be willing to reorganise my schedule to post your review sooner. But otherwise your review could take a while to show up on my blog.
- If you’re sending me an ARC, after reading it I will be sending it to Kaleena @ Reader Voracious for her Flapping Pages program. The link is included, it’s aim though is to help gets ARCs in the hands of International book bloggers.
- If it’s NOT an ARC then I’m likely to keep the copy for my shelves and it may end up on my bookstagram feed at some point
- Getting accepted DOES NOT automatically mean you get a positive review. I enjoy writing honest reviews, if a book doesn’t get a high rating then I’ll explain why. As well as offer where I feel like it could have been improved on. I’ll also ensure to remind the reader that just because it wasn’t for me, doesn’t mean it’s not for them.
Emailing me cuppaclo(at)gmail(dot)com about a review request, means you’ve read this policy and are aware of the terms and conditions.
If you’re unsure, have any doubts, about whether you’re book is totally right e.g it’s paranormal but only available in an eformat – then send a request asking if I’m still able to accept it/willing to.
Thank you for taking the time to read my review policy, I look forward to hearing from you soon!